Sunday 9 January 2011

So Far....

I went to my first weight watchers meeting on Thursday, things went ok, I have my points all set out and I have been sticking to my plan very well - ok so its been 2 days, but its actually really easy to eat 33 points a day, in fact I didn't even manage to reach 33 yesterday. I am also keeping to my food tracker journal like demon (lucky I have a huge handbag to carry the folder around with me - Russel and Bromley natch).  I do keep having severe chocolate cravings, to the point where I might take down a small child for a bit of a twix.

I also have a new addition to the "saving for" pot - a Hermes enamel bangle - just seen one and I NEED IT IN MY LIFE!  The wide one that I want (in black) is $560...whats that in pounds I wonder? Could I get it shipped to my cousin in miami and then get it shipped to me in Cheshire? Hold on...I can't even afford to buy the bangle let alone pay for the shipping - am getting carried away.



Have also had a serious falling out with my laptop, for some reason, the lid seems to have decided to come away from the base.  The bottom left screw has come out of the screen and its all mangled.  I have no idea how it has happend.  I could cry, and on top of that the battery has died so now it only works plugged in to the wall...and then it gets really hot.  I think it may be on its last legs.

Just seen a TV advert thats perked up my spirits, E! Live from the Red Carpet for the Golden Globes - yey!! I love looking at all the dresses that people wear :)  I also love Ryan and Giuliana too!

No comments:

Post a Comment