Monday 10 January 2011

Victoria Beckham, Pregnant!

I am a HUGE Victoria Beckham fan, I love everything about her.  I thought I'd do a little post dedicated to her amazing style....the thing I am most excited about is not whether its a boy or a girl but what will she wear while preggers?!

Past pregnancies have seen Mrs B. dressed in an array of different styles from each birth.
                                                      Pregnant with Brooklyn
                                                      Pregnant with Romeo
Pregnant with Cruz

One thing that I am pretty 100% certain about with this pregnancy - there won't be any bare tummy skin on show! As a serious fashion designer (and icon) the style of this pregancy is going to be AMAZING!!


pictures taken from Elleuk.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of her style as well! Though I might not always or ever apply it to myself.. ))
    I'm definitely curious to see more of her.

    xx
    Tali

    PS good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete