Sunday 6 February 2011

Sunday Exciting News

Well its not really that exciting, I have just remembered being told last week by a girl I work with that her manicurist now does Minx Nails I can't believe it has slipped my mind as I have been wanting them for ages.

I really want either the silver metallic ones, they look so shiny and its something that I've never been able to achieve with just nail polish.  I must now remember to ask Rach for her manicurist's details! (I will send her a message right now)

I have also done a naughty thing yesterday - I bought my first purchase of Net-A-Porter....and put it on my credit card :) oops!! I do have a slight feeling of "shoppers remorse" but not so much that I'll be sending it back.  I bought a black dress from T by Alexander Wang...its gorgeous!! I am so excited about seeing the Net-A-Porter packaging too (that's a bit sad I know).

(at this point I need to say that this picture is from mymanybags.blogspot.com)
 
I only feel guilty because I am going to London shopping with my bestie Jules on Friday and should have saved the money for then...however, I know that Jules spend £100 in Jack Wills last weekend so I don't feel too bad.

Ever get shoppers remorse or are you a guilt free shopper?

Getting back to Alexander Wang, I have been a fan for a long time, albeit from afar as this will by my first purchase.  I love how his clothes are so wearable, and I have a sneaky feeling that Olivier Theysken's collection for Theory will be very similar stuff.  That is a collection that I am very much looking forward too.  From the pictures that I have seen, I can guarantee that I will be coveting the entire collection.

2 comments:

  1. Wow we have so much in common! I'm in love with thes gold nail polish, I'm guilty of bying from Net-a-Porter ALOT (btw check out the Outnet.. it's the N-a-P outlet. But be careful, it's sooo additive.. I had to start a rehab program last week)))
    And of course I'm a HUGE fan of AW. Which dress did you buy? I have 3 pairs of shoes by him uptil now.

    xx
    Tali

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I have been totally holding back on the NaP purchases, have you seen the McQueen cape...£26,000!!!! I'd literally have to sell my soul.

    I got the black t shirt dress, I've been looking for the perfect t dress for ages and I have finally found it :)

    Also can't wait the new Theory stuff to come out next week - eeekk!! I am going to have to cut up my credit card haha

    S xx

    ReplyDelete