Tuesday 28 January 2014

Juicy January



So I'm back to writing my blog, taken some time off to try my hand at different things.....PADI qualification, Shotgun and Chelsea Bun Club rep (still do this...) and now I'm back to shopaholic and style junkie. This year sees me going to Paris for the first time. 


Needless to say I'm beyond excited. However, it leads to a queasy feeling about my Paris Wardrobe. So to be photo ready in the fashion famous city, I've taken to juicing with a vengeance. 


Hindering my savings, I have also been inspired by a pinterest pin for a cute savings idea, so here are my new savings jars for Paris and New York (30th birthday next year eek)


I have also added slightly to my designer shoe love affair with a bit of MatchesFashion.com naughtiness.....they were in the sale ok!! 
 Plus they came in the most gorgeous packaging 

So I'm excited to write up about Paris excitement, juicing fun times and all other shopping joys
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment