Friday 16 March 2012

I went crazy in Zara

So today I went to pick up a parcel from the post office, and ended up buying 4 amazing tops from Zara....oops!

They fall into the over-sized-dip-dyed-pastel-wear-with-skinny-jeans-in-summer genre of clothing....in the words of Rachel Zoe, I die.  Also, each one was under £20 (OK so 4 add up to £80, but who's really counting here?) I am now desperate for it to be warm enough to get my arms out (bring on the St Tropez for my lily white limbs).





I have now completely stopped buying things, and am saving my pennies....apart from the Open Water PADI course that I've just signed up for...oh well, no pockets in a shroud! 



2 comments:

  1. I really love the blue + white dip dye! Looks amazing! x

    - Ally @ Styled With Leather

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous isnt it, it's also available with a coral dye too x

    ReplyDelete