Friday 9 March 2012

We're All Going On A Summer Holiday

So my summer holiday is booked...a week on the beach and by the pool in sunny Benidorm.  Its for on of my best friends birthdays so we're having a late twenties jolly to sunny Spain.



Now that's booked, I've been looking for some holiday clothes (natch)....so far I have already purchased the following.....

This skirt will be my travelling outfit - New Look, £24.99 teamed with a vest top, cropped denim jacked and some white converse

These dresses are for perfect for sight seeing (walking to the beach and back) and going out for a grown up meal (drinking dirty cocktails)

Quiksilver £64.99


Ripcurl £59.99

Now  the travelling outfit and the going out maxi dresses sorted, now its time to start looking for bikinis, vests, tees and shorts, I LOVE HOLIDAY SHOPPING!!! 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quiksilver dress is awesome! i love maxi dresses in summer :) x

    ReplyDelete