Wednesday 8 December 2010

What is Mr Winkle?

As I have been of work ill today, I have been catching up on my Sex and the City box set, while feeling sorry for myself.  While daydreaming about the clothes and shoes, I noticed the weirdest dog - series 5, The Big Journey. The dog is Mr Winkle.  Who is this creature and what type of dog is it? Its cute but weird.


Sparkly Shoes


I really want a pair of Christmas shoes.  I have absolutly no way of achieiving the Louboutins below, the Miu Mius (left) are a credit card dream, but the Reiss black glittery platforms (right) at £149 are a major possibility.

The Christmas Jumper

I am coveting this christmas jumper that I spotted on the Elle Website, I can't wait to go to Manchester on Saturday with my mum...shopping then the Scissor Sisters concert at the M.E.N - its our Christmas treat to ourselves.


 
Hair Fashion at The Fashion Awards

It seems that I have hit a trend with the fringe, I actually have the same haircut (except for a few more layers) as the lovely Claudia Winkleman.  



No comments:

Post a Comment