Saturday 11 February 2012

To Juice or not to Juice

I have been given this book by a friend to try out the 7lbs in 7days juice diet, lord knows I could do with a kick start to the old diet (still making cakes) and then maybe the quest for the perfect jeans wouldn't be such a horrid task - I am of course linking the fact that I want to lose weight to the problem of not being able to find jeans...surely if I was thinner they'd fit better??

I have spied these Burberry bad boys on net-a-porter but at £150 they are a bit pricey for me to just splash cash on - THEY MUST BE PERFECT!


However they would totally go with the Isabel Marant boots that I have been lusting after for a few months....luckily for my credit card they are sold out at the moment in my size - bank may just be breathing a sigh of relief. 
Any way, back to the topic of the juice diet, the shopping list for the first 3 days seems pretty ridiculous...35 apples??! I will look like a right mental buying 35 apples among other bits of fruit and veg....I think that you may lose half a stone in a week because all that fruit and veg will just go straight through you, to put it plainly.  Jason Vale aka The Juicemaster is the man behind Jordan's post baby body. I thought that was a plastic surgeon.  However if it gets results, its worth having a go, no gain without pain...or no loss without pain as the case may be!  The shopping list is split into days 1-3 and then 4-7, the shopping list for the second part of the week isn't so intense....looking at £60* for a full weeks worth of food.  You also need to have a juicer, they can be bought quite cheap on eBay - I'm borrowing one from a friend, no point in investing if juicing is going to be a one off.   When I start, I will give daily updates on fave recipes, how I'm feeling and whether I'm about to chew off my own arm for need of solid food.  I may (if you're lucky) divulge some weight and inch information so that any loss can be recorded...depends how much I feel like sharing ;) 

Here is the FULL SHOPPING LIST  for the 7 day course....

*priced using tesco.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment