Saturday 4 February 2012

This Years Love...

I have returned to this blog after a year away trying out new things.

I have experimented with Tumblr, which I love and think is really effective for getting ideas and seeing what else is out there, its also a really easy way to see new trends and fun things. (style meanderings).  I have recently started a Polyvore account too - this may be a new obsession of mine, what is better than spending ages building fabulous outfits?? (I'm sophies-picks on Polyvore).

So what has changed in the year that I have been away, not much to be honest! I finally bought my ipad2, I can't even begin to imagine life without it now, I also moved house to a perfect little 3 bed terrace - I am totally thrilled with it and can't believe I've lived here for 6 months already!   I still haven't got round to buying a new laptop, this one is hanging on in there, while the wires are hanging out.

I hope that this year is as good as last year, hopefully I will find a nice man (the search is still on going) and maybe I may even treat myself to some more net-a-porter gifts...who knows?

My main search for 2012 is "The Perfect Pair of Jeans" does such a thing exist? Every time I go shopping for jeans I feel a sense of panic rising and have found myself reduced to tears in many changing rooms...why is it so hard to find a pair that fits how I want them too? The need is getting more desperate as the jeans that I own are so very old that they're becoming a tad threadbare...not a good look! So if anyone find perfect jeans, let me know please! I want a black pair and a dark rinse pair. Thanks in advance.

I'm still on the diet, I lost a stone, but then kind of gave up, want to lose another this year, although my new hobby of baking cakes seems to be hindering me slightly in that endeavor.  I blame my nieces and nephew for getting me some gorgeous bake-ware for Christmas, and the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook! Photos to follow of some of my creations...they're pretty amazing, I will also post the recipes too just in case anyone else wants to stretch their waist bands.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment