Tuesday 21 February 2012

Vogue






So its actually happening, the Vogue Fashion Festival on the 20th & 21st April...I already have my ticket which I am totally thrilled with.

The line up looks really interesting and with tickets prices at £75 per session its almost too good to miss, tickets for the whole weekend are a bit pricier at a whopping £280.

It was a hard choice to pick but I had limited myself to only going to one session, as I am trying to save.  Friday was the hardest one for me to choose from, Christopher Bailey in the morning or Stella McCartney in the afternoon,....in the end I opted for Bailey, mainly after watching the live stream of the Burberry show last night, it was utter perfection.

I managed to get some screen shots of my favorite looks from the show...









No comments:

Post a Comment