Tuesday 7 February 2012

Work Wardrobe

I need a new work wardrobe....

I love a striped dress, and this one is £100 By Malene Birger, am sorely tempted as I lusted after a Sonia Rykiel one last year and never bought it and regretted it ever since.  It could be worn bare legs and sandals, black tights and boots, over skinny jeans....(trying to justify it to myself).

I do however need to get loads on new clothes for work instead of spending money on other things.  On the list of things for work wear are these Hobbs Kendall trousers, expensive but a definite investment.  Can be worn with Breton stripes, as well as sheer blouses.


I have spied some pencil skirts from Zara too that I want to invest in...but which one to choose?




There is also this spotty one from Topshop...


The only thing about wearing a pencil skirt is that you have to wear heels, which of course means NEW SHOES!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment