Monday 13 December 2010

Christmas Stresses

What a weekend!

Manchester on Saturday can only be described as a nightmare.  Although I did get to buy treats from Selfridges in the form of a lovely Cos dress and a Michael Kors watch (which I then had to give to my Nanna as it was her Christmas present for me). 

The main upset wasn't the horrendous crowds, and believe me they were awful, it was the fact that Topshop had been closed in the Arndale due to student protesters....I was furious.  Especially as I need a new outfit for Tuesdays date night!  I will have to wear the Cos dress now!

Money Plans

I have also made the decision that as much as I want to spend my money as fast as it comes into my bank account, I need to save for next years Australian Adventure.  I am also joining Weight Watchers as I dont want to be fat on the Aussie beaches. 

Reading

Am re-reading the Sookie Stackhouse books, they are bloody brilliant (ha! excuse the pun!!) If you have watched True Blood then you may have heard about these books, they are what the series are taken from.  Perfect escapism.  Have just finished the first one in the series and starting the second one.

Listening To
After seeing Scissor Sisters in Manchester on Saturday night I have been re-listening to their music.  It was such a good show, and Ana Matronic's outfits were AMAZING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment