Tuesday 7 December 2010

Fringe Benefits

After umming and aahhing for about a week now I have had a fringe cut in…well I cut it in myself with the kitchen scissors! Some may say not a wise move but as I have a hear of the hairdressers it’s the best option and I only have myself to blame if it goes horribly wrong.  I seem to follow a pattern of cutting one this time of year pretty much every year, so its not a complete shock to the system, however it wasn't till after it was cut that I remebered the "fringe wash" that I will need to do when I dont have time to wash and dry my hair in the mornings.  Nightmare, oh well its better than a greasy fringe!


Magazine Tuesday

Tuesday is the day that Grazia comes out - YEY! the one magazine that I don't get by post (Elle and Vogue are of course delivered by Mr Posty) Haven't fully read it yet, but I have decided that Bag of the Week isn't to my taste so this week I will not be texting in.  I did laugh at the "arm spanx" or Ch'Arms on the Going Down section of this weeks mag....like Grazia, I am not convinced.


Digital Photographer of the Year

Have been looking at the winners for Digital Photographer of the Year today on the Telegraph website.  My favourite of the bunch was the overall winner and winner of the Adreneline catagory by Jon Wright from Australia...






No comments:

Post a Comment