Wednesday 22 December 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Usually I am a lover of the Snow, but not when its at that stage where I can still get to work! A couple of centimeters more and I will be snowed in...COME ON!!!

It has also been a minefield getting dressed for work the past week, too cold for skirts and dresses, so must wear trousers, too treacherous on the ground for heels, and layered up the tops and cardigans.  I am going to work looking like the Michelin Man.  It wouldn't be so bad but my building starts off freezing till about lunch time then gets boiling hot all afternoon...Its a dilemma!

Shopping

In the new year I plan to mainly save my money - as per my previous piece listing my Resolutions.  There are a few things that I am going to buy and another addition to the list is Canon Powershot D10. 



This will be useful for my Australian Holiday.  This camera will be great for underwater snaps when diving the Great Barrier Reef :) I am totally trying to justify some expensive purchases.  Maybe I can request the camera as a birthday gift, although my Mum has said she will buy my plane tickets - what a LEGEND!!

I have been trying to get back into my photography, I have been looking through my Flickr account (if you want to have a look its "arohanui_travel") there are some terrible pictures I took at gigs, I tend to dance about to much to keep the camera steady.  There are also good photos from my travels like the one below.




I have been looking at summer clothes to get ready for my holiday - although its a bit early and shops seem only to have wintery things in at the moment (can't wait to snap up bargains in the sales - Net-a-Porter will start on Boxing Day I believe or is it Christmas Eve...I can't remember) I have found an amazing bikini website that will ship to the UK from Australia called Hive Swimwear http://www.hiveswimwear.com/ They have some really lovely swimwear ranging from bikinis, to tankinis to one piece swim suits.  I really want something from the Slider Collection and the Reef Swirl Collection. 




No comments:

Post a Comment