Wednesday 5 January 2011

Brushing Up....

As a cheeky treat to myself (again) I have bought a new collection of MAC brushes.  They are divine.  However, now I don't want to use them until I have all new make up, I don't want to soil them with my old makeup.



Luckily, this month with the ELLE Club there is 15% off at HQHair.com and I also have a small collection of empty MAC pots to take back to get a discount on my next purchase, and help the environment of course :) 
Use the code ELLEHQ20 at the till for HQhair.com and its valid from 5th Jan to the 6th April .

Reading
For a bit of light reading I have just ordered from Amazon the second goddess guide; The Goddess Experience by Gisele Scanlon,  and Luella's Guide to English Style by Luella Bartley.  I am a lover and collector of fashion coffee table books, and have shelves devoted to them in my huge floor to ceiling, wall to wall bookcase.  Pet hate - when the spines get wrinkled.


Cinema

Really want to go and see the new Narnia film - Voyage of the Dawn Treader, I loved the books as a child and have enjoyed the other Narnia films, its a bit of a shame that some of the books have been missed out but its still good fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment