Sunday 2 January 2011

Resolutions - A Weighty Issue....

 NYRs
 (New Years Resolutions)

1. Lose 2 and a half stone - its what the Evil gym man said needed to be done - gutted.
2. Not buy extra magazines, I have Vogue and Elle subs, I do not need any others and I never enjoy them as much.
3. Save money (I am investing in a Terramundi pot to save in, you have to smash them open to get the money out)
4. Take better care of myself :) it will make me a happier person.



I think I will be able to stick to those.  I have joined Weight Watchers (my first weigh in is on Thursday) so they will help me success to my weight loss goals.  I will also be writing about my efforts as I go along, depending on my mood, I may post some pictures so that the before and afters can be seen.  I may not.
I am feeling pretty good about it though, I know that I can succeed and I have even worked out that if I can lose 2lbs a week, it could be achieved by May, lovely. Then I will keep the weight off...promise :) In that time, I also hope to buy no new clothes, hahaha, as I want to buy nice new "Thin Sophie" clothes. Shoes, bags, accessories, and make up are of course still allowed to be purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment