Monday 24 January 2011

Week 2 complete

Last week wasn't as successful as the first weigh in, I only lost 1.5 lbs, but that's better than nothing right?

So that's a total of 4.5 lbs, I had estimated a 2lb a week loss so I am currently on track quite nicely, just hope that I can do the same again this Thursday.  I have found it quite hard this week, have just had major food cravings and not for fruit!

I am going shopping to London of the 11th February so I am hoping to have lost 10lbs by then so I can treat myself to some nice "thin clothes"...if not, will get some lovely jewellery shoes and bags! (Last night I watched the Victoria's Secret 2010 Fashion Show, talk about thinspiration!)

Had a haircut on the weekend too - didn't go too well, more to do with my chronic fear of getting my hair cut.  Managed to keep it together during the cut, but burst into tears as soon as I got outside, I think I may have scared off any future customers of the salon! I have to say that my hair doesn't look any different, its just that I hate the way that they dry it, it looks too neat and poofy...I like tousled waves not "stepford wife" mushroom head!!


I am planning my shopping for London, I want to get a jersey maxi dress for the summer - I loved the T by Alexander Wang dress that was on Net-a-Porter, but it was completely sold out...not impressed! I am proud that I didn't buy a single thing from the Net-a-Porter sale, I kept getting buyers guilt and I hadn't even bought anything! I'm still holding out for Hermes.

No comments:

Post a Comment