Sunday 13 February 2011

Crappy Valentines

I have decided to do an Anti Valentines Day post....Its the one day of the year out to make the single girl (or boy) feel like utter crap.

Why is there so much pressure on us to have gifts and cards? And every where I look I see beautiful things as inspiration for "him to her" ARGH!

Beautiful heart shaped things all in pinks and reds...well here is my perfect Valentine's Day outfit...nothing red or pink, and I'd like to meet the man out there who could afford to buy me everything on my list.

Boots

Burberry

Coat

Burberry

Trousers

J Brand
Top



Philip Lim

Jewellery


Kenneth Jay Lane


Bag

Alexander McQueen

4 comments:

  1. Totally in love with your V outfit! I've been thinking myself about skulls, studs and black.
    But then Valentine is of not much meaning for me - I grew up in a place where there was no such thing.. and I'm not to be told when to celebrate!)))
    I am single.. but I like all these heart-shaped presents) so and me and best (girl)friend wanted to buy Valentine presents for eachother, didn't find anything we liked and went for beers instead) screw being told when/what to celebrate..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, what a perfect v-day outfit. i'm not a fan of the day either, but dressing up and looking as fierce as possible always seems to help a little

    ReplyDelete