Tuesday 8 February 2011

Got That Glitter On My Eyes

As yesterday I had the day off for a very long dentist session, I spent some time snooping around on YouTube...

So far my favourite things of the day were ....

Ke$ha's video for We R Who We R - its been stuck in my head for days now, and is it just me or does she sound a bit like Amanda from Ugly Betty?


Simon's Cat - Its like he met my cat Maude and wrote a cartoon about her!  There are about 6 videos and they're all great, but this one is so cute...


Even though I haven't received my first Net-A-Porter purchase, I have already started planning my next purchases...the J Brand Vests with the glitter patch, and the Lanvin notebook (for me to write my blog notes while out and about) 

£22
£25

This cape is also AMAZING, but at £28,660 a smidge out of my price range.

What are you loving at the moment? any "must haves"?

And as a final note, I have just seen on the Telegraph fashion pages, an awful picture of Elle McPherson.  What was she thinking?  You are not 20 Elle, sort it out!


In your face mums! Elle Macpherson on the school run.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I go one by one)))
    Ow haha this song was stuck in my head too till I had enough if this song this morning when it was played simultaneously on 3 (three!!) radio stations! o_O
    And Simon's cat is the best! Even those of my friends who are a definite dog lovers find it so hilareous)) and once watching, everyone starts going like.. MIAH! AAH! (pointing at their mouth)
    Oh I've been watching this cape during sales, but it was like.. 10000EU.. and the McQ dresses for round the same price were sold out quite fast! Oh yes, McQueen is my favorite designer.. next to Alex Wang..
    Cute top and notebook!
    The pic of Elle is hilareous, I think the jacket is as well too short for her.. is it not?

    Anyway, hope you get to upack thet Net-a-Porter package tomorrow!

    xx
    Tali

    ReplyDelete